Monday, November 12, 2007

Bloggin' 从 Shanghai

UPDATE - UPDATE: East Asia Blog is now blogging from Shanghai.

Why the change? I'm super busy so don't expect daily posts, but once in a while I'll send some funnies or updates from China.

What will that mean? No more news stories or debates about issues most people don't really care about anyway. Most visitors - by the way - were people looking for a map of East Asia.

So? Instead, I'll post pictures or events from the day-to-day life here in China.

And now??: To kick off this new twist to East Asia blog, here's a picture I took with my phone in the city of Jiujiang, Jiangxi province, where going to the dentist is as easy as going to 7-Eleven (or Lawson, in Shanghai)
.















(That's right - you can walk from the street right into the dental office).

... now say "aaaaaaaah"

No comments: